To bring about positive mandates for transformations among the youth for a better prosperous future.
To become a regional community service centre of choice caring for the underserved community by providing them comprehensive support and care services.
- To uplift the social capacity of the community in and around Wakiso, Luwero & Kampala,
- To involve the community in the relief activities and services of PHDI and its role in the future of the community,
- To romote and develop improved access to medical services among children, mothers, and other socially vulnerable groups of community residents,
- To improve the contribution towards economic development of the community through sustainability initiatives,
- To ncourage the community's acceptance of the PHDI as a positive asset for residents and visitors,
- Generation of a sense of ownership whilst retaining local distinctiveness,
- To improve the general health and well being of orphans and vulnerable children,
- To promote social and economy development of the needy and the poor in the community,
- To promote sustainable income generating activities in the community,
- To mainstream gender and HIV/AIDS in the project activities,
- To implement behavior change programs targeting youth and vulnerable children in the community.